Time & Location
Sep 08, 2019, 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
6046 West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
About The Event
We will have outdoor activities for adults and kids:
- inflatable fun houses
- soccer, fun sports and games
- attractions [craft tables, face painting, henna]
- lots of treats [popcorn, cotton candy, ice cream]
We want this event to be an occasion and opportunity for our Algerian
community & friends to come together to spend a relaxing and fun day to
celebrate Aid El Adha and the Algerian soccer team for its 2019 African Cup win.
In the effort to keep organizing fun and enjoyable events for our beloved
community, WASTAA relies on the generosity and donations of its active
members and community.
That being said, the majority of the proceeds and donations from this event will
help WASTAA pay for the rental fees, insurance, food, drinks and activities for the
Friendly Important Notes & Reminders:
- Bring your comfortable chairs or blankets.
- You need to supervise your kids at all time.
- WASTAA is not responsible for any accident or loss of your Child.
- Please read carefully, fill and sign the Waiver for the kids inflatable attractions.
This ticket includes event admission & Free parking
This ticket includes event admission & Free Parking